3 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda From Kigali
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda From Kigali is a short but interesting Rwanda safari where you will arrive in Kigali and do gorilla trekking in Uganda.
Highlights of the 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda From Kigali
- DAY 1: Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi.
- DAY 2: Gorilla Trekking
- DAY 3: Transfer back to Kigali.
Details of the tour
DAY 1: Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi
- Pick Up and transfer to Bwindi: Your guide will pick you up from your Hotel in Kigali City and you will embark on a journey to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. It is a 4- 5 hour drive from Kigali city with a stopover at Lake Mutanda in Kisoro district in Uganda. You will have lunch here while enjoying the beautiful scenery at the Lake. Later proceed to Bwindi where you will check into your accommodation for an overnight stay and dinner.
DAY 2: Gorilla Trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: have breakfast every early in the morning at your Lodge then proceed to the park’s headquarters in Buhoma. Please do note that it is important to be at the park by 7:00 am. This marks the start of your Gorilla tracking activity with a debrief from the head ranger/ park warden. You will then be placed in groups of 8 individuals along with a well-trained park ranger and guide. You can request for a porter but this will come to an addition fee. After tracking, return to your Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3: Transfer back to Kigali
- Departure: Morning breakfast and transfer back to Kigali City where you will have an optional city tour. While on the tour of Kigali City, you will visit sites like Camp Kigali; where 10 Belgian soldiers were killed the day after the Rwandan genocide began. Other historical and cultural sites you will visit while on your tour include; Kigali Genocide Memorial and Caplaki Craft Village, where you can get some souvenirs for your loved ones back home. Later transfer to your Hotel or Airport in Kigali.
This will mark the end of your 3 Days Gorilla Trekking From Kigali.
This tour package (3 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda From Kigali) is inclusive of;
- Airport pickup and drop off.
- Gorilla trekking permit.
- Park entrance and site fees.
- Meals as per your itinerary.
- Bottled water during your safari.
NOTE: Tourists are advised to acquire an East African visa at the fee of USD 100. This will gain you access to multiple entries into Uganda and Rwanda.
End of 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Uganda From Kigali
See also: 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari