2 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking from Kigali
2 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking from Kigali is a 2 days Uganda Gorilla safari that starts and ends in Kigali and offers you, an opportunity to enjoy the primates in the wild.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is located in western Uganda in the district of Kanungu and is part of the renowned Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. It is home to about 400 individual mountain gorillas. There are 18 gorilla family groups in the national park and located in four areas which are Ruhija, Buhoma, Nkuringo, and Rushaga.
- Day 1: Pick up from Kigali & Transfer to Bwindi Forest
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking & Departure to Kigali
Day 1: Pick up & Transfer to Bwindi Forest
- Transfer to Bwindi Forest: You will be picked by our company guide from your hotel in Kigali City or upon your arrival at Kigali International Airport. You will then embark on a 5-hour road trip to Bwindi in Uganda via the Rwanda- Uganda borders in Katuna or Cyanika. Upon arrival in Bwindi, check into your Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Accommodation options include:
- Luxury: Silverback Lodge
- Mid-range: Buhoma Community Haven Lodge
- Budget: Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp,
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking & Departure
- Gorilla Trekking: This is your long-awaited day. Today you get to track gorillas in Bwindi. Start your day in the wee hours of the morning, have your breakfast and head to the park headquarters, arriving there at exactly 7 am. You will register at the reception, then have a briefing by the head ranger at the park. At exactly 8am, you will begin hiking to trek gorillas and once you have located them, you will get to spend an hour with the gorillas. Make sure that you carry with you a camera on this day in order to capture life long memories. Also, carry with you a good pair of hiking boots as the trekking trails are steep and slippery. After you are done tracking, head back to base where you will meet your guide and proceed on your return journey back to Kigali. End of the 2 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trekking from Kigali tour.
This tour package is inclusive of;
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- All meals as per your itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Mineral water while on safari
- Guide fees
- 4×4 wheel drive safari vehicle
- Alcoholic beverages
- Porters fee
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- International flights